19 February 2013


You are viewing this hearty rustic wedding through the lens of Michigan native, Caryn Taylor of  Caryn Taylor Photography.  I will always appreciate a rustic themed wedding, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this set of photos. I particularly love all the wooden details. In fact, just the other day I was checking out those wooden rings on etsy! So beautiful! As a DIY fanatic, I love the dessert table stands. What a fun and easy way to bring a new twist to a oh-so-popular desert table. The fingerprint tree is really well done, and will end up being a great keepsake for the couple that isn't cheesy (which can be hard to do!). My favorite thing, of course, are the cake ball toppers! What a good idea, I mean, it can get pretty annoying to hold onto traditional cake toppers as a keepsake, so I love the idea of making something edible. The couple from this wedding really considered what wedding day items they could live with forever, and I admire that.

Caryn works collaboratively with clients from her studio based in Maryland. To contact her for a project or to see more of her work, visit her FB page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment